I named my blog- FAB- Finding A Balance- because I believe when I have a balance in my life, I am happy. It is usually when I don't have a balance and I am lacking or overindulging in areas of my life- I turn into a real grump (just ask Kaley or Jed)!
It has been such a long time since I updated,I think my mother was getting a little bit frustrated not to see any pictures of her grandchildren so here is a little update about our family. It is a bit ironic because I am trying to expand my blog from just putting pictures of our family but since it has been sooooooo long- I really had to.
Anna Grace

Sorry- it is so dark- we have really poor lighting in our apartment but you get the picture. She is crawling (the day after we took this video she was already crawling so much better), sitting herself up from the floor, and pulling herself up in the crib.
I am making her baby food and we have tried a variety- sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, prunes, bananas, and applesauce. This week she will be trying zuchinni and spinach. She is just growing and being happy!
Here is a slideshow of her when she was eating carrots for the first time.
Jed and Janelle
Jed and Janelle

Now- you might be wondering how Jed and I are doing. Well- probably not. But I will tell you anyways. Jed just renewed his fellowship at the Army Research Lab for another year. That is good because even though we have been here for a year- I still haven't seen everything I want to. I am still taking classes through BYU Independent Study. I took a break for the summer but I am signing up for two Psychology classes and a Religion course this week. Jed is serving in the Elders Quorum and I am in the Primary. We download Stargate Atlantis each week after a new episode is released and we are dreaming about a new car. I will post about our Jeep and all of its personality traits or little quirks.
No comments:
Post a Comment