This is Anna's other mother. Anna absolutely adores our friend Heather. Anna is a pretty shy little girl- it takes awhile for her to warm up to new people. But she loves Heather. The other day Heather watched the girls for me when I hurt my back. She dropped them off in the evening and when she handed Anna to Jed, Anna started to fuss and wanted to go back to Heather. Also- whenever Heather comes over or we go over there- Anna bolts right over to her. I will have nothing to worry about if Anna continues to choose great friends like Heather as she grows older.
This blog is about all things FAB- Finding A Balance- in all aspects of my life. The funny, the spiritual, the difficult, and the boring!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
The Other Mother
This is Anna's other mother. Anna absolutely adores our friend Heather. Anna is a pretty shy little girl- it takes awhile for her to warm up to new people. But she loves Heather. The other day Heather watched the girls for me when I hurt my back. She dropped them off in the evening and when she handed Anna to Jed, Anna started to fuss and wanted to go back to Heather. Also- whenever Heather comes over or we go over there- Anna bolts right over to her. I will have nothing to worry about if Anna continues to choose great friends like Heather as she grows older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh, her "mother from another... mother" (or is it supposed to be brother from another mother...) either way, tell Heather thanks for being able to take your girls away so you could heal and they could have a fun day (you know we would have taken them if we could, so thanks for "filling in" Heather)
Oh I just about cried with this post. I love Heather and only wish she could be my kids other mother too.
I miss you two both tremendously.
Post a Comment