
Our Halloween adventure was short- Kaley, Anna, and I headed out about 6:00 to trick-or-treat our street. Jed stayed home to hand out candy. We made it to our immediate neighbors and just down a little side street and Kaley said she was done. It was a little bit cold but much warmer than it had been so I was a bit surprised we were headed home after 30 minutes or so. One unappealing aspect of our neighborhood for Kaley are THE DOGS. She is quite afraid of them so I had to go up with her to every house because I think we are the only ones in the neighborhood without one.
The last few houses we went to- Anna just wanted to stay with the stroller and eat candy. This girl is serious about her candy, she would not let me take her little trick or treat bag to empty out so it wouldn't be too heavy. When I tried, she started crying and pulling on it.
Since it wasn't a big haul this year, I think all their candy was gone by the next day (we helped out a bit too).
Here are some pictures in their Halloween costumes. Kaley said she was Elina (from Barbie Fairytopia- she is a fairy without wings) though her costume didn't look anything like what Elina wears. And Anna was also a little fairy.

2 comments:
I personally think that "Elina" is the most awesome Halloween costume out there! ;)
Hey, are you guys going to be in Idaho Falls anytime over Thanksgiving or Christmas? We'd love to have a Cheish get together. Let us know and we'll get something planned.
Post a Comment