We have been busy busy around here. Christmas. My sister came to visit. New Year's. Kaley's birthday. And sadly my sister went home (we asked her if she wanted to stay and she could sleep on the couch permanently- can you believe that she said no).
Anyways- here are some pictures of all of our adventures.
1. Let's start with Anna. Here is a video of her playing her new game of run away from Mommy. When she plays she always gets this sheepish grin and I swear I can see a little twinkle in her blue eyes.





2. Here is a slide show of some of the things we did while my sister Shelley was in town.
3. Kaley had her 4th birthday yesterday. The party started the night before because Shelley was leaving the next day and Jed and I got her a sleeping bag and flashlight so we had a little indoor camp out. We had hot dogs and s'mores. We set up the tent in the living room and Kaley and I slept in it that night. In the morning, the actual day of her birthday, we had homemade cinnamon rolls by Kaley's request. We took Shelley to the airport and when we got home I let Kaley watch as many movies as she wanted to. Kaley loves to watch movies. She actually got two new movies for her birthday- Barbie as Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty. She watched both of them. In the evening, after Jed got home from work, we had pizza and cake. Overall- I would say she had a great birthday. Here are the photos to prove it.





Happy Birthday Kaley

AAAGGGGHHHHH..... blue tongues!
And Jed had to go to a meeting right after this.
4 comments:
Did you make the cake? It was amazing!! Happy Birthday to Kaley! I'm so glad her and Gideon can be so close in age. It's fun to see how they're both growing so much together.
Funny, but Kirk got Gideon a tent and sleeping bag for his birthday too. Great minds think alike. :)
Kaley is so cute! She looks like she is a lot of fun. And great job on the cake. It is awesome. Blue frosting must be a theme for birthdays this time of year. I had an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen that had blue frosting and our tongues looked about the same as yours!
Anna has grown so much since we last saw her and I thought Kaley looked good in the glasses. (-:
What a wonderful month y'all had! I can hardly believe Kaley is 4! She is so cute! Anna is also adorable. Hope life continues to be kind to you in 2009. Seems every year gets better these days: )
Post a Comment