This post is mainly for the grandparents but if you want to participate in our excitement of Anna's accomplishments please do. I just have to say- as Anna's mom- she is such a delight to have in our home. She has these impish smiles and big blue eyes that make me want to hug her and kiss her little cheeks. I love it when she is getting into something and doesn't know I am there, I will say in a firm voice, "Anna." And she will turn really fast because she was startled and look at me with her smile and sparkly eyes as if to say, "What Mommy? I am not doing anything." Another thing I love is she gives me zerbert kisses on my cheeks (Zerberts are when you blow on babies tummies and make that funny noise but in this case it is done on the face). Not to make Jed feel bad but she really only gives them to me and occasionally Kaley- we think it is because she doesn't like Jed's prickly face. So I feel like it a special thing between us. I can never get enough of them and I ask her over and over again for "kissies." She is so much fun. Of course just to give a realistic picture- she doesn't sleep through the night, doesn't like to sit still to have her diaper changed, and eats paper like it is a main food group. But she really is a lot of fun and can get us to do pretty much whatever.
Anna and her head shake move
Anna took her first wobbly steps yesterday.
2 comments:
She's a biped!
Such a cutie!
Post a Comment